Our Yoga is a combination of yoga styles designed to be non intimidating for beginners and those less flexible. Yoga is so much more than asana’s (postures), we embrace the practice to adopt a change of mindset to learn Yoga including gentle postures (asanas), using pranayama(breathing), meditation and a range of relaxation techniques. We also have a supportive environment to encourage others around us, and enjoy a few laughs along the way. We gradually grow stronger and more flexible, physically and mentally and within a few classes you will start to feel a difference (healthier and happier). Our classes are designed to adapt to the individuals in each class and not the other way around. By learning to understand your own body, any limitations due to injuries or conditions that you may have, you can get the most out of your yoga practice and make this a truly positive lifestyle change.
Classes are completely suitable for all ages, regular attendance and practice of yoga can provide benefits that include:
- recovery post surgery, (once cleared by physio and GP),
- improvements and strength in core,
- improves respiratory capacity,
- better movement for osteoarthritis sufferers,
- reduced pain for back, neck and knee pain sufferers,
- healthier pregnancies (pre and post natal),
- decrease in anxiety, depression, stress, PTSD,
- better balance and reduce falls risk for older adults,
- fibromyalgia (Kelly has also suffered from this condition and completely understands how to deal with condition safely and overcome this through gentle forms of yoga and exercise).
We have classes to suit yoga beginners and intermediate yogi’s. We believe in small group classes provide a community and supportive feel.
Introductory Session one on one $60, pensioner rate $50
Group 10 Pass $150 (valid for 3 months)
Pensioner casual $15
Bookings are essential, and spots book out quickly, so if you can’t make a booking, contact us to help find you an appropriate solution.
- Please try to arrive 5 minutes prior to the class,
- Minimise all noise as you enter and leave the studio.
- Remove shoes and leave outside the studio.
- Please be considerate of other yogini’s by not walking on each other’s yoga mat.
- Place bags in the shelving provided.