Yogatreks are designed to empower you, provide a little bit of a challenge, and/or experience something completely new and out of your comfort zone. Being in nature releases your mind and it’s also a great opportunity to enjoy some relaxation and yoga at the end of each day, meet other people and really feel that you have left the rat-race behind (even if it may just be a short break).
Hiking has plenty of perks: nice views, fresh air, and the sounds and smells of nature. Research has also shown, it is actually good for us too. Not only a great cardio workout but benefits include:
- Lowers your risk of heart disease
- Improves your blood pressure and blood sugar levels
- Boosts bone density, since walking is a weight bearing exercise
- Builds strength in your glutes, quadriceps, hamstrings, and the muscles in your hips and lower legs
- Strengthens your core
- Improves balance and confidence
- Helps control your weight
- Boosts your mood.
- Research shows that hiking has a positive impact on combating the symptoms of stress and anxiety
Treks range from easy to moderate in ability. We train together to ensure that you are fit enough for the particular trek, or if you’re already super fit or outside of Brisbane you can just join us on the hike. For locals you can train with us, meet new friends and gain confidence of walking bush tracks.Use the drop down menu to find out the dates for our upcoming hikes.
Grab your passport, sense of adventure and get ready for a the next FLF trip in a beautiful part of New Zealand 8 ̵read more
Grab your passport, sense of adventure and get ready for a the next FLF adventure in a beautiful part of New Zealand 8read more